From: Phyllis Hinkle [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 3:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ayurveda

I did not send the Ayurveda email but I did not know that there were
restrictions on sharing what you are exploring on the list serve.  I for
one respond to placebo alternatives and I cannot help but think if
something would give a measure of relief for a season that that should
not be a no-no to share.  If it were to give a measure of hope (even if
not valid) when things appear hopeless that would not be all bad either
it seems to me.

Phyllis

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]