  From: T. Nyffeler
  To: Brightline
  Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 3:49 AM
  Subject: Re: Giger MD medical device

  Dear Mr. Rajaraman
  In spite of your description - your age, parkinsonism and the
  years suffering essential tremor (postural and kinematic tremors),
  I can insure you, you would not only do great effort with regard to
  these symptoms, but also for the whole body in general (e.g.
  strengthening the cardiovascular system: when the whole body
  and its muscles are in motion the rate of blood circulation is increased.
  The pressure in the veins decreases. The blood's viscosity is also
  smaller. The blood circulation through the capillaries is improved.).
  As mentioned in the last e-mail, you will enhance your vegetative
  (e.g. drooling), the higher mental functions (e.g. slurred speech)
  and the locomotion skills.
  In our clinic we treat a lot of patients with heaviest neurological diseases
  or injuries to their and also our complete satisfaction. These kind of
  neurological diseases are from the clinical point of view (gravity) not at all
  comparable with yours. We treat in our clinic even patients who are
  over 80 years old with greatest success. As explained last time, the GIGER MD
  therapy is a learning therapy, where exact induced movement pattern is
  required. With this therapy you will be able to feel and see how the stiffness
  and rigidity will disappear. The skeletal muscles, which are responsible
  for the maintenance of balance, are further strengthened.
  Actually I don't know the exact price of the GIGER MD medical device.
  To know the price, contact the Combo Ltd. in Solothurn, Switzerland.

  I hope, I could help you.

  Sincerely,   Th. Nyffeler

  P.S. I know that the Combo Ltd. will be with their GIGER MD Instruments
  present on 24th - 26th June 2002 on the Conference of Spina Bifida
  Association of America in Florida (there you could try the therapy instruments).
  Please contact them if you require further details.

     Dear Mr. Nyffeler:    Thank you for your prompt response.     I have a specific question for you.  In my case, I am 68 years old, and have had ET for several decades.  Only in the past couple of years, I have been developing symptoms of such as    1. stiffness and pain in my calf muscle, when I get up in the morning, more so inmy right eg than in m left leg    2. difficulty in etting up and out of my car seat, and difficulty in rolling over in my bed,    3. reduced swinging n my right arm more so than in m left arm, while I walk, and    4. drooling.    5. Slurred speech    6. I have some sense of "postural insablity", but I am not sure if thi is caused by PD or due to my hypertensin.  Do you know if hypertension can be caused by the advanced stags of ET?    I am wondering if Giger MD would do me any good, in your opinion.    What is the cost of this equipment?     Thanks for your time/     R. Rajaraman***************************