Actually to whom it may apply,
Having recetly been given the task of recording diifferent stations in my life i would llke to solicit some feedback. I am wrsetling  with caoturing my thoughts regarding my future. To yhose that are still at a point of inependence wit most if ot all actiiviyies, how would you expppress your outlook on your fiture whnen you kow what is in the decck youhold but others, who see you only when medicated, think yo can work a fll day andkeep up wth the old gang.  Is it just me who caant see a silver lining here? This  hypotetical is primariy focusing on hubamnds and  fathers who get their sense of worth from their contributioons made to their families and their communities and their legacy they will leave behind.  This is not without its appliation to women in their myriad of roles.
At 49 dx at 40 and a aving been a sucessful custom  home designer, I am strugggling with this because it is forcing me to take a hard look at and even to forecast and compose my thoughts regarding where i will be at periodic intervals. This is forcing me to have to consider some things i had been denying and not talikng about. My symtoms are mild yet and acquaintances cant figure out why i am not working ful time. If you can share with me what sort of experience wth either your own optimism or the sort of pesrpective those around you have about you not cloccking in 8 to 5 i would appreciate it. And if you prefer, you can send it to me directly and not get into confessions on the list.

tom at [log in to unmask]