hi all

murray wrote:
>... Black holes, private interests and anonymity....
>Sounds like someone's spoofin' my old address all right...
>I'm glad you recognized this as "nothing to do with murray"
>Is there anything I can do??
>cheers .... murray

yes there is

you can stop writing birthday poems for me
and doing all the other things that express your friendship to me
in public
or
at least on the internet

and you can forget about communicating with anyone
in public
or
at least on the pd list

and you can forget about helping and sharing
in public
or
at least on the wwweb

and all that gooshiness and warmth?
forgeddit, it's a was
in public
or
at least where one dweeb can winkle it out

i for one
will never share anything ever again
with anyone in cyberia

hah!

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/