Curious.  I am taking a phase III clinical trial dopamine agonist.  It is
really all I take for PD, and have been on it for a little over a year.
I have noticed the same kind of hair thinning, and have tried to find out
what is causing it. Some times it seems to get worse, and other times it
seems to slow down. My trial meds are working so nicely I hate to think
they might be responsible.  I think I would take feeling well and wearing
a wig over the alternative.

I remember seeing an article about hair loss related to two of the
dopamine agonists in one of the "ask the doctor" email posts a while
back, but I don't remember which ones they were.

Nancy P