At 21:16 2002/05/25 -0300, Brightline wrote:
>Hi!
>    Here is the website for G....
>Raj
>********************
>http://www....
>This site on NEUROTHERAPY for people suffering Parkinson's
>disease has at the end a form, where your questions can be
>directed to us. This site contains many informative articles and
>recent research study materials (Reorganization of the human
>CNS, ...
>If you have any further questions about the GIGER MD
>Instruments and their applications, please contact us. We have
>also a great number of references as medical doctors, clinics
>and a lot of physical therapists working now only with our
>instruments. Until now, more than a half of the physical
>therapists, belonging to the Central Executive Committee of the
>..... Physiotherapy Association, are using our GIGER MD
>Instrument with greatest success.
>The fact that our instruments are a very successful quality
>product, proves the takeover of the purchase price from the
>...... Invalidity Insurance.
>If you require any further information about the GIGER MD
>Therapy or if you want to contact any of our clients to ask for a
>trade reference, please contact us.

sellink iz hier verboten
let alone kinda crass

janet
wanna buy a bridge?

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/