  I just want to ask those who were at the PAN forum in DC if they could
send me any photo's that you took.  My short term memory unfortunately and
left my digital camera with over 100 photo's in it either on the table that
we were sitting at for the Udall banquet or in our hotel room at the Holiday
Inn.  We have offered a $200 reward to anyone who returns it to us.

  I am heartbroken that I do not have my photo's, especially the ones with 2
of our state Representatives.  Anyway, if you were at the forum and have any
photo's and wouldn't mind sharing them with me, you can email me at

Thanks
Deborah