hi all

someone wrote to me, in part:
>...I don't think anyone is up to any
>skulduggery re: Two Societies.... David
>Waldron is a real person but his methods
>appear ... shady.... he's probably about
>to get a few letters from ... lawyers,
>... etc.

and i wrote back, essentially:

in re skulduggery
hey you know somthin i don't?

howcum out of the entire country this popped up (only) at the psoc?

i'm not suggesting that db is actively involved here
but i smell his influence and manipulation

he has been known to spend 'hours' on phone calls to one xyz,
aided and abetted by one abc, both trying to convince xyz
to "gang up on" me with them over one of the big list kerfuffles
a couple of years ago.

at the time i sed to xyz -
"HOURS? sheesh, i have better things to do with my time!"
needless to say, xyz didn't join their conspiracy ...

i am still impressed by the energy and determination they displayed.
too bad the dweeb couldn't redirect it to something positive
(like neurology - Hello!?)
we'd probably all be cured by now!!

in re the PSRS (nice acronym, no?) pseudo psociety,
i wouldnt be surprised if there wasn't a connection
between an operation like healingwell.com and what seems to be
a sub-contractor for collecting money on-line and door-to-door
for "name-yer-favourite-disease-charity"

questions immediately pop up like
in which country?
according to whose laws?
which "licensed charity" status?

if healingwell is in the mix
don't fergit that i got hounded out of the ODP
after i sounded an alarm there about commissions etc
and then got pounced on immediately upon my next return visit
more than a year later - it's in my journal "for the record"

the wild frontier of the internet
attracts even more reasons for users to caveat emptor!

also in re charity.ca and PSRS, i found a link to Nepean,
one of the perimeter nerd suburbs of Ottawa -
right handy to the psoc, no?
i'll post that later today

janet
slightly olfactory disadavantaged
but only when it comes to pleasant smells
like garlic

ps
xyz always thought my nose worked quite well!

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/