FWD FYI
-------------
hi

your website www.parkinsnet.com states:
>Parkinson's Support & Research Society, Inc is a charitable,
>non-profit, incorporated organization, destined to fill the void for
>such services in Canada. The Society raises money through corporate
>sponsorships, public donations, special events and planned gifts.
>Supporting the cause to find the cure for Parkinson's disease
>remains our chief mission. We have a volunteer board of directors
>and offices located in Ontario and Nova Scotia, Canada with staff
>to assist you. The Parkinson's Support & Research Society, Inc is
>not affiliated with the Parkinsons Society of Canada or any of the
>other Parkinson's related Organizations throughout Canada, but we
>support their common goals and strive to work in harmony with
>their missions.

i have had pd for 17 years.
a new pd society in canada is of great importance to me.
please advise the legal permissions obtained in re your charity status.
since youu are on the internet, how manyy countries are you allowed to
solicit from?
please describe your fund-raising activities and events in more detail.
how are you supportiing finding the curefor pd?
who are your board of directors?
where is your onotario office located?
why not affiliate with the PSC? they are natioinal
and two together are more powerful than one.
how are you working in harmony with them now?
do you have financial ststements on line?

regards

janet paterson

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/