Good evening, Every One,
I have seen the name of  UPDRS "Unified(or Uniform) Parkinson's Disease
Rating Scale"   for several times, but could nowhere find itself. In
Mirapex's article, it has been discribed a little bit in detail as follows:
 *          *          *
 In all studies, the Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale
(UPDRS), or one or more of its subparts, served as the pri-mary
outcome assessment measure. The UPDRS is a four-part
multi-item rating scale intended to evaluate mentation
(part I), activities of daily living (part II), motor performance
(part III), and complications of therapy (part IV).
Part II of the UPDRS contains 13 questions relating to
activities of daily living (ADL), which are scored from 0 (nor-mal)
to 4 (maximal severity) for a maximum (worst) score of
52. Part III of the UPDRS contains 27 questions (for 14
items) and is scored as described for part II. It is designed
to assess the severity of the cardinal motor findings in
patients with Parkinson's disease (eg, tremor, rigidity,
bradykinesia, postural instability, etc), scored for different
body regions, and has a maximum (worst) score of 108.
*          *          *
You can get this article from their web site:
 http://www.mirapex.com/consumer/prescribe_info.htm

In following article, for example, it is called 'Uniform':

"Practical Information Regarding Stereotactic Pallidotomy for Parkinson's
Disease "
by G. Rees Cosgrove, M.D., F.R.C.S. (C.)
Neurosurgical Service
Massachusetts General Hospital
The appropriate selection of Parkinson's patients for surgical treatment
implies a thorough presurgical evaluation by the Movement Disorder team.
This includes a detailed history and physical examination as well as
videotaping of the patient's preoperative condition. A Uniform Parkinson's
Disease Rating Scale is also administered preoperatively along with a
variety of other rating scales. Neuropsychological testing and neuro-imaging
is carried out as needed [MRI, PET scanning]. ...............

Do any of you know where we can see it self, I mean the all subparts with
all questions?

M Ye
Vancouver