One more time, and it was the best by far.  We have been going to Washington
since the 90's, I think about 6 or 7 years and this one was, as all others
have been, wonderful.
Somewhere around 250 were there and we learned so much as we always do, The
motivation is so great that you feel that you can lick the world when you
come home.
I love going and see the first timers become involved and excited to take on
the congressmen.  This year there were so many young people that it scared
me, but as horrible as it was for them, it is fantastic for us.  They are
ready to take the flag and run with it and I am thrilled.
Joan Samuelson as always, just makes you want to succeed.  It is because of
her that this Forum has gone on to be the success it is.
Loved seeing all our old friends and disappointed that some of them could not
make it.  All the lectures and presentations were so enlightening,
particularly the Dept. of Defense which does exactly what it says it will do
in the shortest time possible.  The NIH could learn tons from them.......
I know I am rambling but I need to get some other things done for advocacy
and I have to make this quick.
Make arrangements for next year to attend the Forum, you will be so pleased
you do.
Gerry and Brig Haines