It was great seeing you again Gerry.

In addition to my other comments in reply to Linda's post,  I would like
to reinforce your impression of the effectiveness the DOD program for PD
research.  Not only NIH but our own national organizations could take a
lesson from the way they solicit and listen to voices from the grass
roots on what are important issues to PWP and how their program can
address these issues. The market research that I observed will be
valuable to keep the program on target in allocation of the funds now at
$17m but we are asking for $52m.

Perry