On Mon, 20 May 2002 19:07:10   winddam wrote:

>We are especially interested in the effects of caffeine on Parkinsons.
>I am also trying to get more information on studies with the nicotine patch.
>Does anybody have any information, either about caffeine or nicotine?

i asked about the nicotine patch awhile back.  as a non-smoker i was concerned about using it.  a few listmembers responded that they had become very ill when they used the patch.  therefore, i have decided not to try it.  their bodies were not used to the nicotiine.  if you decide to use them, do so with caution.