My husband will be retiring from work. He is 65 and is in good health.

I have been fully covered by his group insurance for all doctor visits and
prescription needs for my numerous existing conditions.

I will go onto Medicare July 1, two years after beginning SSDI benefits.

We plan to reside in Florida beginning October 1 and need to find a Medigap
policy for our medications. Since I am only 55, does anyone know what I can
do.

Thank you so much as it is a big worry when Parkinson's medications are so
expensive.

Thank you,
Betty Jo