I'm taking Requip 10mg/day...for 5 months now.  Have seen a gradual but very
noticeable change in my hair which has become thin & the texture "spider
webbish".  I would like to hear from anyone on the List who has had this
problem and, if so, what they have done about it.

With only being on this drug for 5 months now, I am alarmed to think of the
effects on a long-term basis...with all of the problems of PD, do I have to
become bald too?
Dee