-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Donald F. McKinley
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 5:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: THINING HAIR

BEING 78 DOES THAT CAUSE ME TO HAVE THINNING & LOOSING   HAIR?

                                   I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN

Dear Don & Vivian,
 I have given this matter a great deal of thought and interview research
time. After reading many "scientific, subjective,
economic, biological, pharmacological and self fulfilling prophecies". It is
my opinion that baldness and hair thinning is directly associated with
living. It is also true, but denied by many, that balding or thinning of
hair is a sure sign of mature sexuality.

Bernie

http://www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley/