Dear All
    I think there should one central, quasi-goverment authority to
coordinate  Parkinson Research & Service for Canada.  This institute should
also allow research by private foundations by vouching for the genuine
nature of the foundaion or any other private or other institute.  In
otherwrds, people should look for the seal of authority of this central
institute before they donate anything to any institte who claim Service or
Research in PD.  People should also be educated about such authority.  In
fact, I think that there should  be a central institute for Research &
Services for each and every disease, which would curb bogus activities, that
feed upon innocent people and deprive them of their hard earned money.
    Raj