    A mundane topic, to be sure, what with the goings on in Washington,
etc., but I could really use some advice from whomever might have any.  I am
totally dependent on my scooter, and as of yesterday I consider it totally
dead.  I have a Pride Sundance -  a small to medium size 3 wheeler.  The
steering yoke has gone on it - again - and I am looking at another $200
repair. [Besides that it has numerous electrical glitches and other
problems.]
    I need a replacement - an as small or smaller 3 wheeler.  I did a
www.google.com search on them, hoping to find a website offering one, along
with offered help in dealing with Medicare, who I am hoping will pick up 80%
of the tab.  I have gotten a Letter of Medical Necessity a month ago from my
doctor when it first showed signs of crapping out.  But I can't seem to find
the right fit.  Any advice or recommendation would be appreciated greatly!!
BBA
PS I saw a number of places that sell the Rascal Scooter, which looked like
it fit the bill - until I found a website which was nothing but testimonials
of folks who claim that they or there elderly relatives where cheated out of
money and/or lied to by Rascal salespeople!