Hi All -

PBS's Frontline will soon rebroadcast its award-winning program, "Organ
Farm."  It is about xenotransplantation - the use of animal cells and organs
for the treatment of human diseases and conditions.  As a PD patient who has
had this procedure (September 1996) I can assure you that this is an
important program.  I have a small role in it.

It will be shown in the Boston area on WGBH 2 at 9:00 PM, Thursday, May 30.
I suspect that other PBS affiliates will also re-air this program over the
next couple of weeks.  Check your local TV listings.

Jim Finn