Begin forwarded message: From: The Post Office <<[log in to unmask]> Date: Mon May 27, 2002 03:29:32 PM US/Pacific To: [log in to unmask] Cc: The Post Office <<[log in to unmask]> Subject: Delivery reports about your email This is a collection of reports about email delivery process concerning a message you originated: <[log in to unmask] parksn 60001>: user "parksn" doesn't exist Reporting-MTA: dns; lserv.utcc.utoronto.ca Arrival-Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:29:03 -0400 Original-Recipient: rfc822;[log in to unmask] Final-Recipient: X-LOCAL;parksn Action: failed Status: 5.1.1 (User does not exist) Diagnostic-Code: x-local; 550 (User does not exist) Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:29:31 -0400 From: <<[log in to unmask]> Date: Mon May 27, 2002 03:27:18 PM US/Pacific To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Fwd: New to the list Begin forwarded message: From: Marilyn & Frederick Jr. Goll <<[log in to unmask]> Date: Mon May 27, 2002 03:14:38 PM US/Pacific To: [log in to unmask] Subject: New to the list My name is Marilyn Goll and my Husband's is Fred. He was diagnosed with PD 8/01. He had symptoms of fatigue which affected his daily living and handwriting concerns since 1989. He was diagnosed with the classical symptoms. He is on Mirapex .75 and Sinemet CR 50/200 3 x a day. He also takes Detrol for frequent and urgent urination and Vioxx for arthritis. The Sinemet has improved his fatigue greatly, but his motor skills have improved only moderately. He experiences more problems with freezing, balance disturbance and walking coordination in the evening. He takes his last dose of med around 4:30pm. He has no problems with side effects. His gait problems are primarily left sided. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding later in the day motor problems? We live in Las Vegas so it's fun to go out. Crowds are a problem with the starting and stopping. Aso, I have started a Parkinson Support group in Henderson with the help of the APDA Coordinator in Las Vegas. We have had 14 attend regularly so far. If anyone has any info on how to have a successful support group, let me know.