PD strikes again! I left out the word, "not";
Where? See "->", way below.

My posting should have read, in its entirety:

Original reference is to posting
> Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:51:53 -0300
> From: Brightline <[log in to unmask]>

With his permission, I have edited and reformatted
Brightline's documentation regarding the implications
of PHOSPHATIDYL SERINE (PS) for the ameliorization
of PD symptoms. To obtain a copy in 'printer
friendly' format, send me email with the subject
'Brightline PS' and I will reply to you with
an attachment.

I prepared two formats, MS Word (.doc) and HTML (.htm).
Indicate in the body of your message which format(s) you
wish to receive. (This is a standard and routine means of
sharing information over the internet on a person-to-person
basis.) Simply send...

To [log in to unmask]
Subject 'Brightline PS'
Body '.doc' or '.htm' and/or any comments you which
to make. If you leave this empty, I will send .htm.

(If you specify .htm, unfortunately the message you
receive in reply may appear simply horrid. DON'T
PANIC. Look carefully for some sort of icon like a
paperclip; this is the indicator that there is an
attachment. Double click on it. Then you should see
another, new icon that has the emblem of your
particular internet browser; at this point, at
last, double click on IT and the html document
should appear! Sorry about that mess; perhaps
someone will advise me how to set it up better.
But for now...)

-> Please, PLEASE note that we are NOT able to
provide more information, such as where to obtain
PS, what neurologists are able to prescribe it,
and so forth. DO NOT CONTACT me or Brightline
with this sort of inquery; speaking for myself at
least, we have no possible response at this time.

On the other hand, some form of feedback from you
(comments) might be beneficial. What I am eager to
see is postings by others who are themselves able
to follow up on PS, to provide additional
information, positive or negative, to the pwp
forum. Of course, direct private communications
may also be addressed to me,
[log in to unmask], or to Brightline,

Dan W. Scott, Ph.D., pwp

P.S. Herein and elsewhere I have used the phrase
"pwp"; it stands for "person with Parkinson's".
-> PLEASE note that we are NOT able to provide more
information, such as where to obtain PS, what
neurologists are able to prescribe it, and so forth."

Dan W. Scott