In a message dated 5/23/02 12:52:55 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Dear Nancy,

It is my understanding that your new husband will be eligible for coverage

under your insurance plan, but be sure that you sign him up when he is first

eligible.  If you wait, then he may not be.  Good luck!!  --Katie from El

Campo >>

I want to thank everyone who has checked in on this so far.  And I feel for
everyone as they struggle to figure out how to conduct their lives.  Michael
has good days and bad days and the occasional excellent day, which makes us
start to dismiss the bad days and think, "Huh, it's not so bad."  And then a
bad day hits...I'm sure you're familiar with the pattern.  It's frustrating,
but a day without Michael would be a bad day all around!

Bless you all.

--Nancy