Hi!
    Here is the website for Giger MD medical Device
Raj
********************

http://www.parkinson-hotline.com

This site on NEUROTHERAPY for people suffering Parkinson's

disease has at the end a form, where your questions can be

directed to us. This site contains many informative articles and

recent research study materials (Reorganization of the human

CNS, Dr. med. Dr. dipl. Ing. G. Schalow & Dr. A. Zäch, ISSN

0231-5882).

If you have any further questions about the GIGER MD

Instruments and their applications, please contact us. We have

also a great number of references as medical doctors, clinics

and a lot of physical therapists working now only with our

instruments. Until now, more than a half of the physical

therapists, belonging to the Central Executive Committee of the

Swiss Physiotherapy Association, are using our GIGER MD

Instrument with greatest success.

The fact that our instruments are a very successful quality

product, proves the takeover of the purchase price from the

Swiss Invalidity Insurance.

If you require any further information about the GIGER MD

Therapy or if you want to contact any of our clients to ask for a

trade reference, please contact us.