hi all

At 05:17 2002/05/31 -0400, Peggy Willocks wrote:
>janet -
>your keen perception on the recent mgh forum flogging being
>driven by envy (simply dripping green!) is right on the money!
>This is the time to introduce my new word called:
> "jenvy"  - noun- extreme jealousy or guilt feeling  toward
>another's receipt of an envious recognition; e.g. He was dripping
>green with "jenvy." Syno: ill-will, malice.
"jenvy" -verb - outlandish greed; uncontrollable bergruging;
>e.g. She "jenvied" the award so greatly that her true colors
>came through, Ant: non-benevolent.
>How divided and childish when we cannot as a group be reciproical
toward others feelings as we would have then be reciprocal toward us !
>(I think I've just created the Non-green rule!!)
>Peggy

wonderful creation!

no amount of jenvy can take away the miracle inherent
in the passion and talent and generosity that
barb patterson greg wasson joan snyder et al
have expended in aid of the pd cause

the actions and words of those held captive by jenvy
and smothered by its slime fog of distorted lenses
do not need to be absorbed by any one else

they can simply be listened to and accepted
for what they really are;
expressions of someone's pain and fear
so great that another's gain appears
to come only at be at their expense
as their loss

another sad example of our society's tendency to
confrontational, black-white, winners-make-losers thinking

a re-quote:
it is IMPOSSIBLE to suffer any loss
if what you have is what you are

the non-green rule and the golden rule are challenges
we have a long way to go before they are accomplishments
(we are all as children in kindergarten here)
but there is no doubt that they will be accomplished

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/