Hello to all. I am a new member to the list and I'm new
to the role of Care Giver. My wife, who is 44, was just
diagnosed with PD. She has just started Mirapex. We have
2 small children and my wife is freaking out that she
will be unable to care for them in a few years. In my
readings to date, I have not seen any info regarding the
rate of the disease, how well the symtoms are suppressed
via medications.

We meet with the doctor next week to answer questions,
so I'd like to be as informed going in as I can. I've
looked at the major PD websites. I have read that
delaying taking Sinomet as long as possible is a good
way to go. Any help would be appreciated.
--
David