hi all

At 11:52 2002/05/29 EDT, someone wrote:
>I'm wondering if postings to this site would
>be more useful if the length were limited...and
>perhaps contributors could concentrate on what
>is of interest to most readers and PWP....Murray's
>news notes, for example are excellent, but sometimes
>smothered by stream-of-consciousness ruminations
>and personal observations from frequent posters
>looking, it appears, for a captive audience.
>Let's encourage more PD news and questions and
>answers from more people....

yes, let's!
i agree wholeheartedly!
this list can always benefit from 'useful' input
but let's remember that one person's miracle is another's menace

but
captive?
(not!)
lolo! show us the rope burns!
smothered??
(not!)
lolo! show us the body!
where's pd james when we really need her?

i am free to read what i find useful and ignore the rest
and so are you

last time i looked,
that's what subscribing to an e-mail list means, donut?

janut

ps
let's start improving this list right now, ok?
i think you are a new list subscriber, no?
why did you join us? do you have pd?
would you share some of your story with us?

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/