Emily - For years, someone always makes comments about all the "stuff" on
the list.  This list is very informative and necessary, for PWP and CG's.
 Those who make the most comments, however, don't realize that PWP are
people.  They are human, and human nature always has a serious side and a
humorous side.
Sometimes we even get spiritual.  Personally, I have been cautioned by
John C about my lengthy, and non-PD messages, yet when I see others write
about their sex life and their depression, etc, I don't really think I'm
that "bad".  However, I have been trying to respond to one's personal e
rather than go through the list.  This time, though, I'm sending through
the list, because the messages came through it.  Bets wishes, JO Ann