Linda, thank you for your reply to the issue of consolidating the Parkinson's
agencies.  Once again, you are on top of things and quick to respond.  I am
digesting the information you sent in your post.  I need to check out the
websites that you referred to and get some perspective on what we are dealing
with.  As you said, for years, people have been suggesting this same idea and
so, I'm sure that much has been attempted in this area prior to my awareness.

What is frustrating to me are the hurdles that stand in the way of progress
in curing Parkinson's.  The political quandary in allowing SCNT.  The split
focus of the agencies dedicated to this disorder.  This disease itself, which
limits our vigor and strength in getting things done.

People like you are the driving force in making the changes we so urgently
need.
Thanks for all you do.

Dee