Hi Ann,

I don't recall seeing any frame, just being told by windows that there was one and not to open it unless I trusted the sender. Since " e move and we move were mentioned" I did trust it. I read every one of them when the come and thought that many people on the list might take it.

As I started to open it my virus program would not let me and said it contained a worm. I am glad I had just updated the virus program and it did protect my computer.

Later , a post from e move etc came stating that they had not sent it. I really don't understand viruses and how who ever sent it knew I took those  posts.

In any case every one should keep their program updated. There was no sign such as an exe. which I had been told to look for.

Nita