http://www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley/
----- Original Message -----
From: "janet paterson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: PARKINSN Digest / help! police!

> hi all
>
> At 11:52 2002/05/29 EDT, someone wrote:
> >I'm wondering if postings to this site would
> >be more useful if the length were limited...and
> >perhaps contributors could concentrate on what
> >is of interest to most readers and PWP....Murray's
> >news notes, for example are excellent, but sometimes
> >smothered by stream-of-consciousness ruminations
> >and personal observations from frequent posters
> >looking, it appears, for a captive audience.
> >Let's encourage more PD news and questions and
> >answers from more people....
>
> yes, let's!
> i agree wholeheartedly!
> this list can always benefit from 'useful' input
> but let's remember that one person's miracle is another's menace
>
> but
> captive?
> (not!)
> lolo! show us the rope burns!
> smothered??
> (not!)
> lolo! show us the body!
> where's pd james when we really need her?
>
> i am free to read what i find useful and ignore the rest
> and so are you
>
> last time i looked,
> that's what subscribing to an e-mail list means, donut?
I GOT TO SIDE WITH MY CYBER DAHGHTER.  HAVE HAD PD FOR GOING ON 33 YEARS & BEEN ON TE LIST HECK I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG.  BUT I CAN TELL A NEWBE( THOSE WHO HAD PD LOT LESS TIME THAN ME.& ALLWAYS GOT A NEW IDEA HOW LIST SHOULD BE RUN BUT NEVER SAY WHY OR WHY U R REASON IS BETTER  WE ARE HEAR TO HELP THE MOST  THANK U.   DON & VIVIAN