Hi All,

If anyone has a piece for the newsletter, I'd be very glad to hear from
you. Perhaps there are a few who would like to write up their
presentations at the conference for the benefit of those that couldn't
be there this year. This next issue will be the "post-conference" issue,
so we also need someone to write an overview or response to the
conference. Any volunteers? Any pictures? As you will have noticed,
there have been only two issues of Inkshed since the last conference. We
can't publish it without the articles - remember that they don't have to
be long pieces - so if you have something you've been meaning to write
or send, please do. Please, please do. If you are new to Inkshed and
have any questions about the newsletter, I'd be glad to answer them.

Jane Milton