Athena Rx Home Pharmacy has been a source of neurological medications
discussed on this list before.  Price was one of the virtues for which the
company was praised.

When I called today to get a refill on meds, I was told that they are
closing their doors, going out of business on 13 June.

I was told that I would have to go elsewhere for my meds.  My prescriptions
with refills remaining would go to Walgreen's, and, of course  they could
be transferred from there.

PD meds are not low-priced (understatement?).  If anyone in the U.S. has a
good lead on another low-cost supplier, I'm sure that a bunch of us would
be thankful for the information.

Art