hi all

At 18:01 2002/06/05 -0700, Raj wrote:
>Raj ([log in to unmask]) has sent this article
>to you from BMJ:
>Subcutaneous apomorphine in Parkinson's disease
> http://www.bmj.com:80/cgi/content/full/316/7132/641?view=full?eaf
>
>Hi! Janet:
>     I thought I shojudl bring this article to the attention of
>our list members.  This is the fis time I ran into this drug
>which according to this article is as potent as L-dopa!
>     Raj

it may be - i am not that familiar with it -
and i probably never will be - since i have a phobia
about injections! i'm quite happy with levodopa in pill form

a few of our list members have used apomorphine i believe as an
adjunct to levodopa/carbidopa

there is a lot of information about it in the list archives
and at pubmed

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/