They sent me a catalog and the lowest priced peace of equipment had a sale
price of $4,200 The prices   went up to $11,500 It might be okay if a group
of people shared the cost and the equipment.

At 05:39 PM 6/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Is there anyone on the list that has pursued Giger MD?  They make claims
of helping people with Parkinson's with their equipment.  Their website is
gigermd.com.

>Ervin McCarthy

Yours and His

David L.Moreland