Welcome Glena, Ihave been on Mirapex 1.5 4times per day for about 4 or 5
years and i don't know how long it will continue to work for me. And I
guess I will quit taking it whaen it no longer works for me. I also take
several other pills each day making about 16. But i have been a parkie for
about 15 years.and I have found it to be not very fun.

At 02:39 PM 6/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear All,
>I am new to the List and want to introduce myself.  My name is Glenna and
I am 51.  I was diagnosed in April and needless to say it was devastating.
I think this support group will be just what I need right now.

>I have a few questions if anyone can enlighten me on this topic, it would
be great.

>I am on Mirapex 2.25 and am wondering if it can help freezing and slow
movement?

>How long can one take Mirapex?
>
>Thanks in advance for your info.
>
>Glenna