FWD FYI
---------------------------------
From:  "janet313" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Fri Jun 7, 2002  6:46 pm
Subject:  empress? at least!

joan's commitment to moderating this group
deserves a much better title

as a former parkinsn list elfette, gurette,
deppity mom, not to mention list-goddess,
i know whereof i speak

i detect some 'jenvy' spilling around here;
such spilling reflects only on the spiller not the spillee

my thoughts in this prior post about cyberdad also apply to joan -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newvoicenews/message/566

as a fan of the original dumpster gang inventor,
jerry finch, i can also testify to the intentions
behind the creation of the 'place to kick back'

'kicking back' in this case
involves relaxing and not fighting

this is not a democracy
this is a site moderated by a person
displaying generosity and commitment to our shared cause

nothing anyone says can change that fact

i applaud joan's work and trust her judgment
in banning anyone who cannot join me in that trust

my advice to detractors?
if you don't like the way this place is being run,
set up a new place and run it the way you want to,
we will all benefit.

janet