In a message dated 6/3/2002 9:21:45 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< In the last 4 weeks, we have closed on a home to
which we are going to relocate to, I started a new job
in which I must commute 4 hrs a day. We're renovateing
the aforementioned house, raise a 5 and 2 year old, and
to top it all off ... PD. >>

Hi David,
You and your family have many exciting things going on. May I make a
suggestion? I would encourage you and your wife to find a local summer
program for each of your young children...maybe a day camp for your older
child, a play group for your little one.

Moving is stressful, both in its mechanics and in the aftermath, when you
inevitably feel lonely and uprooted. Meeting other parents through an
organized children's program is the best way I know to find your way into a
new community and begin to grow a group of supportive friends, which
doubtless will help you all, and especially your wife.

Good luck with all your new undertakings!

Regards,
Kathleen