John C - I just received a message whose sender's address is
[log in to unmask]  The subject was "darling".  I thought it
might be from you - not because of the darling part, of course, but
because of the address.  I tried to open the attachment  and it
instructed me to go into the web, which I can't , as you know.
I'm a little concerned, because last week I received one from HMJ@
(someplace I can't remember)  The subject was "eager to see you jac580"
I opened the message and there was just a bunch of nonsensical
writings on it.  It could have been HTML or some other version, but I
deleted it, because I've never had a message from that sender before.
Are you aware of any of the two addresses?  And has anyone else received
any such postings?  I checked my Norton's and there is no virus, but I'm
still feeling a little apprehensive about the two messages.  Maybe you,
or someone else can enlighten me on this.  Thanks for your good work.  Jo
Ann