Raj, maybe you told us in an earlier email, but how long have you had PD?
I'm waiting for my glutathione to come in the mail.  I've had PD for 6 yrs
now, getting much worse, but the first couple of years weren't too bad, I
worked part-time, even travelled.  Tremor was my main problem, I didn't know
what stiffness, lack of balance, bradykinesia, dystonia, and now fatigue
really were like.  I'm wondering if it makes a difference how far the disease
has progressed.  Well, we'll see if it helps.  Phosphatidylserine hasn't
helped yet.  Rayilyn