My Mom has the same problems.  Well, not the combative part, but when we
tried Seroquel for the hallucinations, they got worse.  We were told that
about 30% of PWPs who take Sinemet will begin having hallucinations and
confusion after about seven years.  Mom's problem is that no matter what she
takes, other than the carbidopa-levidopa that she takes now, has the opposite
effect on her.  You might try not giving your Mother the Seroquel for a day
or two and see if that helps.  You could ask her doctor about Excelon.
According to Mom's neuro, it could help ease the hallucinations and there are
few or no side effects.  Your Mom's neuro might consider switching her to the
carbidopa-levidopa instead of Sinemet.
I hope this helps.  I know how you feel watching her go through this.  I used
to tell Mother just to tell the people she saw to go away.  When she starts
talking to someone who's not here, I just remind her that they're not here or
whatever.  She doesn't see things all the time, though once she did think she
had a cat on her lap.  Mostly you just have to treat the whole thing lightly
and unless she gets really upset about the people she sees, just remind her
that there's no one there.  Unfortunately, this is one of those Parkinson's
things where you just have to do what works for you.
Good luck.  I hope you find something that helps.
Eleanor
CG/Mother