>John C - I just received a message whose sender's address is
>[log in to unmask]  The subject was "darling".  I thought it
>might be from you - not because of the darling part, of course, but
>because of the address.  I tried to open the attachment  and it
>instructed me to go into the web, which I can't , as you know.

Be paranoid but be safe.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn

Read the following to defend yourself.

The email message that this worms sends is composed of "random" strings. The subject can be one of the following:
·       Worm Klez.E immunity
·       Undeliverable mail--"[Random word]"
·       Returned mail--"[Random word]"
·       a [Random word] [Random word] game
·       a [Random word] [Random word] tool
·       a [Random word] [Random word] website
·       a [Random word] [Random word] patch
·       [Random word] removal tools
·       how are you
·       let's be friends
·       darling
·       so cool a flash,enjoy it
·       your password
·       honey
·       some questions
·       please try again
·       welcome to my hometown
·       the Garden of Eden
·       introduction on ADSL
·       meeting notice
·       questionnaire
·       congratulations
·       sos!
·       japanese girl VS playboy
·       look,my beautiful girl friend
·       eager to see you
·       spice girls' vocal concert
·       japanese lass' sexy pictures

The random word will be one of the following:
·       new
·       funny
·       nice
·       humour
·       excite
·       good
·       powful
·       WinXP
·       IE 6.0
·       W32.Elkern
·       W32.Klez.E
·       Symantec
·       Mcafee
·       F-Secure
·       Sophos
·       Trendmicro
·       Kaspersky

The body of the email message is random.