Janet Paterson

Kaye TRott here.

Would like your permission to use the Patience &DBS item from 5/31 in its entirety as an item in a newsletter for my Parkinson's support group. We are out of the Kennedy Hospital system in Cherry Hill, NJ. My people feel it is important to get approval before using other people's writings.

By the way all members who live in the South ]ersey area are invited to attend our meetings. WE meet in the eldercare center next to the Kennedy hospital in Stratford NJ on the third Tuesday of each month from 9:30-11:00 am

For more inf. contact me directly at [log in to unmask]