For Maxine Krugman...........Please don't leave the Forum........somehow I
will feel responsible, and perhaps an outlet for your feelings during the
trying days ahead will benefit you.

For Janet.........Some thoughts........I really don't think I have been
nasty, just presenting an honest opinion while hoping to inject a modicum
of humor.......Calling myself a  "redneck" is not the same as someone else
using it as a pejorative  though I am not overly sensitive to that....... I
do not  object to the content of  the majority of your postings, primarily
the volume is the problem................however here are some quotes that
may be apropos..........
        "Facts are stubborn things".........Alain Rene' le Sage (1680-1747)
        "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him"....John
Morley (1838-1928)
        "To generalize is to be an idiot".........William Blake (1757-1828)

        This ends my "contributions" on this subject lest I be guilty of what I
object to. Regards to all from

                Don (a sinistral anaseismic, eclectic, seldom perky, paronomasial Parkie)