At 09:33 PM 6/12/02 -0400, Bob wrote:
>Don:  I'm fairly new to the list and am not on meds yet.  Could you tell me
>why you started CoQ10?  An article, or research, or your Doc?  I am
>interested in anything that can keep me off meds as long as possible,
>Thanks, Bob

         Reply for Bob Allison:
         I subscribe to the ASK THE DOCTOR DIGEST hosted by Dr Abraham
Leiberman, President of the American Parkinson's Foundation. I saw details
awhile back of the Dr's favorable views of Coenzyme Q10. He seldom favors
non-prescription herbals and the like. I will go through my saved files and
try to find the item. However I did find the following saved from the website: