Sherry,   When I was diagnosed in 1998,  my neuro put me on 1200 I.U.
Vitamin E  (3x400 I.U. spaced throughout the day).  My other meds have
evolved from Eldepril to increasing amounts of generic Sinemet, currently
enhanced by Comptan.  I'm still taking the same amount of Vitamin E, on
the theory that it will slow down the progression.  The information I'm
sharing is presented as my regimen.  You and your health care provider
should decide what works best for you.   All the best,  Geo.

Brightline <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
06/12/2002 04:43 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network