hi all

for those newbies who may not know me well:

i am thrilled to see so much interest lately in my quotation (QT: ) postings

each one usually jumps out at me from some source or other
and sings to my heart about
an important idea

since they usually are not directly "related to pd"
i take pains to ensure they are clearly labelled as "QT: "
so that those who are not interested need not even read them;
that being said, i am grateful for the many compliments
i have received for posting them

"related to pd" can be a judgement call
and may be subject to one's own experience and perception

after 17 years of symptoms
pd is part of me and who i now am
pd has changed me in many ways from who i was pre-pd

i cannot separate me into disparate parts
all aspects of me affect all other aspects of me

as a perky and prolific poster to the parkinsn list since 1995
my motivation has been and still is twofold:
to share and communicate now
viz you and me this minute
and
to share and communicate in the future
via the parkinsn list archives

for instructions on how to manage your parkinsn subscription
and also how to search the 9 year old goldmine which is the archive
see this page on my website:

the list
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/5th/index.html

here are some search examples:

> search * in parkinsn where subject contains QT: and sender contains 313
-> 448 matches (only the first 100 will be shown).

> search * in parkinsn where subject contains PMID: and sender contains 313
-> 458 matches (only the first 100 will be shown).

> search * in parkinsn where subject contains NEWS: and sender contains 313
-> 772 matches (only the first 100 will be shown).

the above search commands ( > ) could be further pruned
by replacing the astirisk ( * ) with Einstein or Rinne or Rajput

janet
former parkinsn list-co-owner and elfette

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/