Thanks!
----- Original Message -----
From: "cwatts" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 9:25 PM
Subject: Sharing your burden

>    Bob:  I don't think you can say how long you can work or how fast the
PD will progress.  Everyone is different and each case of PD is
individualized.  You will know when it is time to quit or cut back.  I just
recently left my job as a hospice nurse, and I felt like a really struggled
through the days for about a year or so.  It is much easier not working but
I am persuing a desk job in nursing part time.  I have also recently
completed the application process for disability, so I feel   I am an expert
at that.   So take things a day at a time and try not to look too far ahead.
YOu are not alone!!!!!!!!!!
Cathy, RN

mailto:[log in to unmask]