Tom,  Glad that you are keeping up on the turn of events in the Senate.  Your
message alerting us to Brownback's tactic of seeking a 2 year moratoreum on
the SCNT vote is most interesting.  It should also be infuriating to any
citizen of this country whose life depends on a cure that SCNT has promise to
give.  There seems to be a caliber of politician who would stoop to any level
to get what he wants.  Brownback (righteous person that he purports to be) is
one.  I have admiration for many of the men and women who serve this country
in Congress but Brownback has just shown the world that he is not admiration
material.

He does not represent me (I live in Illinois) but I don't know of any reason
that I, and everyone else in this country who chooses to, cannot call/write &
e-mail him with our opinion of his shameful tactics.  Along with our messages
to our Senators, we should all send him our thoughts too...I know I will.
Dee