when i left for the PAN Forum in May i had enjoyed several weeks without the
self indulgent janet (because she didn't write to the list for awhile) and
her use of rules in ways which suited her and often hurt or damaged others..
taking no responsibility for anything..always telling others it is their
problem...generally in a condescending way...
when i returned from the Forum within days my parkie husband and i found out
he has lung cancer which has metastasized to his brain. then, to find janet
up to her old tricks again has caused me now to remove my name from this
list. the stress of each day leaves me little time for her creative
troublemaking and attention getting..i apologize for this outburst but for
everyone who will defend her i cannot imagine the numbers of us who truly
valued learning from this list who have signed off rather than have this
irritant. i thank you for all i have learned here. i will miss that. please
take care....
maxine