that makes a difference...a U.S Representative, from Montana, now it makes
sence...

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Murray Charters
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 1:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: QT: win : Non-PD

Hi Don and SuperMario and All,

"Jeanette Rankin, whoever she may be..."

Jeannette Rankin, U.S. Representative from Montana,
the first woman in Congress, that's who...

Jeannette Rankin, born June 11th. 1880.

look here for the story ...
http://www.salsa.net/peace/faces/rankin.html

cheers ............ murray